Friday, December 17, 2010

This Morning

Good Morning!

Good Morning Sunshine and blue skies...staring at me while I write this and chasing the sleepies away.

When Jim got home in the wee hours of the morning after work, the house was 45 degrees...the furnace had gone out...good thing he was able to get it started and warmed up pretty quickly.

Yesterday was a nesting day for me.  Made a pot of chicken & dumplings, worked on some cuttings, and did laundry...it was a good day.  What are your plans for the day?

My Snowflake Ornament

One of my FB friends is a cutter also and she was listing all the things she was busy doing for the next few days....tho she inspired me to newer heights, I realized that I have slowed down.  Slowing down really is an enjoyable thing. 
  • I enjoy the ablility to just be in the moment. 
  • Talking with family & friends on the cell phone and enjoying their company is treasured.
  • Thanking God for all the gifts and blessings of the moment & day.
  • Taking my time with projects and not rushing, rushing, rushing.
  • Simplifying!!!

I also got a phone call from one of my distributors....she needed more of my Kitties in the Hollyhocks prints....yayayay!   Am packaging and mailing them this morning to the Apropos shop in Red Wing, MN.  Thank you Cecily & her customer.  If you are in Red Wing please check out her lovely shop...she is a sweetheart, tell her I sent you, she has beautiful antiques reasonably priced and she supports women artists by carrying their work! 

Kitties Hiding in the Hollyhocks

Do you want to learn how to be a papercutter?
Are you a papercutter?
How can I help you and what suggestions do you have for me for my work and blog?

Have a Happy Sunshiny day!!!

Smiles...ellen

Just a reminder....all artwork on this site is copyrighted by me.  If you are interested in anything, please let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

No comments: