Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Uncertainty

from - Courage to Change-

Today's Reminder
   Today I will remember that uncertainty was not a fault, but an opportunity.  Everthing I did and everything that crossed my path - people, situations, ideas-all had the potential to contribute to my growth and understanding.  Just for today, I didn't have to know what that contribution would be.
   "There lives more faith in honest doubt,
    Believe me, than in half the creed."
                                                   - Alfred, Lord Tennyson


We all have days we doubt all that we do, or what we are about, or any other doubts you can think of.

Today was one of those days for me.  After several wonderful days of progress, both personal & artistic, I second guessed everything I was doing....boy, am I glad it is the end of the day!

Tomorrow will bring us all new gifts, new opportunities, new friends....and many wonderful surprises.

Thanks to all of you....and wishing you a day filled with sunshine and happiness.

Smiles...ellen
Cook Islands sunrise (Our 25th Anniversary)

No comments: