Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year filled with Hope & Opportunity!

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing each and every one of you a year filled with-
  • health & happiness,
  • few financial worries,
  • abundance in your life & ventures,
  • new friends & more time with best friends,
  • new opportunities,
  • a lack of fear in all you do,
  • and throw that give-a-shit factor out the window and go for it!!!
Life has been good this past year.  Tho there were only less than 5 months of work for my hubby, we were able to accomplish many things that have been on the back burner. 
Our daughter became engaged to a wonderful young man.
Our son & his wife brought a beautiful baby girl into our lives making us first time grandparents...what a wonderful word.

Me and Gemma
We made new friends in MN.  I found outlets for my artwork.
Saw old friends in CT & made new friends.

Now it is time for a new adventure.  I wonder where Jim's job will take us this time...only time will tell!

I am making some more changes in my life.  My ecommerce website has not paid for itself since I set it up, so I am downsizing to a "large" regular website.  This is very exciting!  It is much less expensive & less time consuming,  which will leave me more time for designing, cutting & marketing...yayay!

My new website also offers a blog, so I am going to check it out and either link it with this one, or make it my one and only.  Promise to keep you posted.

So the next 10 days I will be very busy building my new website, marketing my spring line, and making life work ....

Wishing you happy days ahead!
smiles...ellen

No comments: